All mechanical components are subject to mechanical wear in time, which is a natural effect (occurring normally in our environment). Replace filters regularly, approx. every 10-15 k kilometers. After approx. 100 -150 k kilometers (depending on the quality of used components) the injectors and reducer may be worn out. The wearing out of these elements is normal.
What is absolutely forbidden?
– starting a fire close to the vehicle.
– drilling holes in the tank.
– checking system tightness with a cigarette lighter.
– modifications and unauthorized repairs of the system.
– ordering system installation and repairs at workshops you do not fully trust.